Sunday, December 30, 2012

LENS REVIEW: Hana SP EYE AN34 Blue *Sponsored*

Hi everyone,

Back with another lens review.  I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays :)

These lenses were kindly sponsored by the awesome Kiwiberry1-collection.com.  I don't believe she has this exact lens color in stock but she does carry the aqua and brown, which can be found  here.  The aqua, from the stock photo on her page shows up more than the one I'm about to review.






Hana SP EYE AN34 Blue Review:

COLOUR & DESIGN: ★★/5
The overall design is very natural.  There is no harsh outer ring and the pattern resembles the outer edge of a an irisThe outer ring is very thin and soft, not sharp like most circle lenses out on the  market.  It blends into a thin blue line, then finishes into flecks of yellow.  Although it appears to have a dot-matrix print, it doesn't look pixelated, especially on the eye, which is good.  The result on my eyes (dark brown) is really hard to detect.  It gives me a hint of navy blue that blends nicely into my natural brown eyes.  

ENLARGEMENT: ★★1/2/5
This lens is 14.5mm and does enlarge quite a bit for a more 'natural' type lens.  Most lens on the market that lean for more 'natural' look, don't enlarge that much despite also having a 14.5mm size.

COMFORT:  ★★★/5
At first I felt them in my eyes which were quite uncomfortable.  After a minute or so, the feeling subsided and I did not feel them at all. 

NATURALNESS:   ★★
/5
Pretty natural.  The only downside I guess, would be how big the pupil hole is.  To be honest, these lenses on a blue, grey, green, or even hazel eyed person would be awesome (I think).  The limbal ring would make their eyes really pop, without pointing out the reason why...if you know what I mean?  Some lenses stand out on the eyes, some eyes stand out because of the lenses.  There's a difference ;)

PHOTOS:

** Please do not use without permission.  With the exception to Kiwiberry1-collection.com
 
 
VIAL AND LENS PHOTOS

PHOTOS


5 POINT VIEWS


COMPARED TO MY NATURAL EYE
 
 
 
LENS IN BOTH EYES
 
 

FACE SHOTS - WINDOW LIGHT
  

CHEAPIE RIGHT LIGHT

 INDOORS POINT AND SHOOT - FLASH
 


VIDEO


OVERVIEW
--------
 
Pros:
Good enlargement, not too big
Natural Looking
Yearly lens for only 20$
Does not need too much makeup to balance out
Can wear during the day 
Higher water content 

  Cons:
Only comes in plano
Bigger Pupil Hole
Slightly uncomfy at first (needs getting used to)

 --------
Lenses can be purchased here.
 * Use code `Pretty-peepers` for 15% off your order.


 ---------

Thank you Kiwiberry1!

Till next time, 
Sara.

 

16 comments:

L e n a said...

oh my, i love this!!
i was going to repurchase my trustee NEO monet blue, but this would be a nice upgrade.
thanks for this review. ;)

Janet said...

loved the lens, looks really pretty ^_~

Nikki said...

your reviews are literally perfect. i love these lens on you :)
they are a subtle and dark but definitely notice the blue

Kate Kononchyk said...

Thanks for the review! You always have a great show lenses!

Come to me. :) I hope for mutual comment :)

http://prettykattyhouse.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

Hi Sara! Awesome lens review as always! I love the blue lens on you! Happy New Year to you!! :)

Vivian Nguyen said...

These remind me of a more vivid version of the Neo monet series. Nevertheless, I think they look great on you! :)

Jackyohhhhh said...

These remind me of the I.Fairy Keizen blues I had. You look really pretty in whatever lens, but I'm not a big fan of this style of lens.Nice review!

MissFeelo said...

These remind me of a Neo Queen series (I think). I like how subdued they are, they give a nice dimension to your darker eyes without being extravagant, a great natural look I'd say!

Sara said...

No problem :) Thanks for your comment Lena :)

Sara said...

Thanks Janet :)

Sara said...

Thanks Nikki so much! I def. like it's subtlety but I don't like how you have to get used to the lens :S

Sara said...

Thanks Kate :) I try .

Sara said...

Happy New Year Diana! Thanks for your sweet comment!

Sara said...

Thanks Vivian :) They do remind me too of the monet series, now that you mention it.

Sara said...

Hi Jacky! Thanks so much. I have the Keizen blue's too, but waiting to open them :S. You also look great in any lens :)

Sara said...

Thanks hun!