Thursday, December 13, 2012

LENS REVIEW: GnG/Dueba ML1 Floral Pink *Sponsored*

Hi all,

Back with another lens review.  These lenses were kindly sponsored by Kiwiberry1-collection.
I am actually kind of backlogged on my posts and I will be for a bit.  However, I will try to post at least once a week.  I am planning on moving to a new apartment.   Yay new surroundings!

I realize..well, actually realized for a long time now, how long these posts take.  They take freakin' time!  This I should do a separate post on, as I'm sure some of you fellow bloggers can relate.  But soon time, soon time.  Does that make sense?  No?  Oh well.. on to the review!  :)




GnG/Dueba ML1 Floral Pink Review:

COLOUR & DESIGN: ★★/5
Really pretty lens design that isn't vibrant when worn but still makes a noticeable change.  The lens itself has intricate, almost lace-like details created by dot-matrix pattern.  The colour kind of reminds me of the Max Pure Pink Lenses. 
However, The colour result (on my eyes) is a little darker, and is really nice.  It's almost gray-pink, rather than a bright, unnatural pink.  This lens is 2 tone with a good balance between pink and black, the latter being sliiiightly more dominant.  The outer ring isn't so bold, which I personally prefer.

ENLARGEMENT: ★★1/2/5
Fair amount of enlargement, although they are 14.2mm.

COMFORT:  ★★★★/5
Very comfortable.  No complaints!

NATURALNESS:   ★★
/5
I wouldn't say either.  But in comparison to the lenses out in the market today, because these are more subtle, they are more natural..as in..you are okay with wearing them out during the day without being gawked at.  I didn't need too much makeup to balance these lenses out.  I just used a bit more eyeliner and emphasized my lashes, and wore pink lipstick :)  And of course, I think these show beautifully in flash photos, as I do most lenses.

PHOTOS:

** Please do not use without permission.  With the exception to Kiwiberry1-collection.com


 VIAL AND LENS PHOTOS


PHOTOS
 


5 POINT VIEWS
 


COMPARED TO MY NATURAL EYE  
  

LENS IN BOTH EYES
  


FACE SHOTS - WINDOW LIGHT


CHEAPIE RING LIGHT
 


POINT AND SHOOT FLASH
 


 VIDEO


OVERVIEW
--------

Pros:

Good enlargement, not too big
Subtle yet noticeable lens
Yearly lens for only 20$
Comfortable
Does not need too much makeup to balance out
Can wear during the day 

   
Cons:
??

 --------
Lenses can be purchased here 
* Use code `Pretty-peepers` for 15% off your order.


 ---------

Thank you Kiwiberry1!

Till next time, 
Sara.

16 comments:

THT Christina said...

Wow, those closeup photos are so clear!! The design of this is really pretty, lace-y :)

Nikki said...

omg that design is crazzzy! thank god its not like SUPER opaque! it blends in really well actually :)
ugh i adore your reviews they are what i STRIVE to make! so professional and clean

ᴏᴛᴛᴏ said...

I think that design works really well on the subtle lenses. Gorgeous on you~

L e n a said...

woa, the floral design is awesome!!!
you look lovely as always, dear. ;)

Jackyohhhhh said...

I agree. Reviews, specifically lens reviews do take a long time to put together. I seriously absolutely love these on you. They like...melt into your natural color. Its lovely.

★PANDA-AGENDA★ said...

I thought the pattern would come out weird (cause it's not very natural) but I was WRONG! They are really really pretty ^^ And you look great with them~~

ClosetVoyage said...

omg this design is so soo pretty!!

Лидия Фролова said...

Hi dear! Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
Maybe we can follow each other !?
Just let me know :)
www.gvozdishe.com

Sara said...

Thanks Christina :) Ya it is pretty lacey and I quite like the result.

Sara said...

What? you're crazy.. Your posts are very professional and clear :) Thank you though, that means alot :)

Sara said...

Thanks Otto :) I agree.. :)

Sara said...

Thank you Lena :) I wonder how well the browns' would be..

Sara said...

Thanks Jacky :) How have things been? Well I hope :) I just finished another review..editing the photos and watermarking and cropping, and all the other crap took two hours!

Sara said...

Thanks Dear :)

Sara said...

Thanks Dear :)

Sara said...

Thank you :)