Sunday, December 2, 2012

LENS REVIEW: Geo Berryholic Sapphire (CM-957) *Sponsored*

Or also known as Aqua.  These lenses were kindly sponsored by UNIQSO.  They let me choose the lenses I wanted to review and I've wanted to try these for some time.  So I picked these along with the Puffy 3 tone Green lenses I reviewed back in October.  

 
 
 
Geo Berryholic Sapphire (CM-957) Review:
COLOUR & DESIGN: ★★★1/2/5
The same design as the Berryholic Violets, but not as vibrant.  Although not as bright, still noticeable and sparkly.  The result I get definitely leans more aqua / teal.  The center starburst isn't as noticeable like the violets and blends better.  

ENLARGEMENT: ★★★/5
Standard enlargement.  But because of the lack of limbal ring, these aren't as enlarging.  You be the judge.


COMFORT:  ★★★1/2/5
Very comfortable :).  I usually find Geo brand comfortable on me.

NATURALNESS:   ★
1/2/5
More natural than the violets, because it blends better.  Because I'm Asian with no hint of mixed race, these don't look natural on me as they would on someone who is more likely to have aqua eyes.  Example:  Caucasian.  However, because they aren't screaming fake I still give them a good rating in terms of 'Natural looking'.  :)  Blending wise, they are nothing like my Adore's or Solotica's but they do blend well.  Overall I really like these lenses and if you're on the hunt for a more natural, blue/aqua lens, I would recommend these. 


PHOTOS:

** Please do not use without permission.  With the exception to UNIQSO.com


PACKAGING AND VIAL PHOTOS
 

PHOTOS
 

5 POINT VIEWS
 

 COMPARED TO MY NATURAL EYE

LENS IN BOTH EYES
 

FACE SHOTS - WINDOW LIGHT

 CHEAPIE RING LIGHT
 


INDOORS WITH FLASH (Point and Shoot Cam)
 

VIDEO:



OVERVIEW:
--------
Pros:
Good enlargement
Nice colour - Subtle yet noticeable at the same time..
Subtle enough for everyday wear lens
Yearly lens
Does not need alot of makeup to balance out lens
Comfortable
 
Cons:
Not super enlarging?
 --------

Lenses can be purchased here
* Use code `SWT10` for 10% off your order.

 --------

Thank you UNIQSO!

Till next time, 
Sara.
 

17 comments:

Oreleona said...

pretty color! <33 it!

Nikki said...

beautiful lens and LOVE the design

THT Christina said...

This series is quite dark but good in that natural enlarging way :)

TulipLove said...

I love the colour and design - it's super pretty!

Janet said...

you look so pretty on this lens!! ^_~

Onika Chan~ said...

pretty <3

VannyChanel said...

i like the colour! these are so pretty!

nJenniferr ~ said...

Very pretty <3 these lenses look really natural! and you rock them ^.^

Sara said...

Thank you Oreleona :) I love ur name :)

Sara said...

Thanks Nikki :) I love this lens too. I don't usually do blue but this blue I like :)

Sara said...

Ya for sure :) I have to blues to open too..I wonder how close they are by comparison

Sara said...

Thanks love :) Love the berryholic series so far :)

Sara said...

Thank you Janet :)

Sara said...

Thanks so much ^^

Sara said...

Thanks Vanny. Alot of the lenses you reviewed I'm tempted to try hehe :)

Sara said...

Thank you Jennifer :) I am really loving the berryholic series :) And thanks so much for following. It means alot, cause I absolutely adore ur blog :)

Oreleona said...

ure welcome! and thanks :DD