Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DARE TO WEAR: Kelly Osborne

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my Dare to Wear look inspired by Kelly Osborne.

If you don't know what 'Dare to Wear' is.  It's a fun little challenge held by Alicia from FunnyFaceBeauty, where she will post a picture or pictures and dare you to recreate a look.  You can copy a look, or come up with something entirely new using the pictures as kind of your story board.  It's really fun and not too long after, she makes a post sharing all participants creations. 

I encourage you to check it out and join in!

If you're more interested in checking out the challenge, you can do so here.

This time 'round, the 'Dare to Wear' is of Kelly Osborne.  I really like how she can sport many types of makeup looks and not be too, too scary.  In fact, I think she plays bold really well as she draws attention to only one or two areas in her look; be that eyes or lips or sometimes both.  I chose to participate because in reality I would never be daring enough to wear it myself as I hate drawing attention.

I wasn't too creative and just tried to copy a look I would never wear out in public. 
I did photo edit these for fun.  Other than that...enjoy!  And let me know if you participate!


 The look I tried to recreate...
( Image Credit:  FunnyFaceBeauty / Google images)


My recreation...
 The lenses I'm wearing are EOS G303 Green.  Review can be found here.



Thanks for reading!
Sara.


15 comments:

Alicia said...

You look amazing Sara!! So happy you took part. I love your lipstick colour. xx

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

You did a great job recreating the look. I'm curious about what kelly's lip color

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl

L e n a said...

sorry kelly..but you look way better and beautiful! ;p

Sara said...

Thank you Alicia :) I'm so glad you like it :D Can't wait to see other looks

Sara said...

Awe thanks Lena :D

Sara said...

Thank you Sherine :) I don't know why I can't see your comment on this platform but I can see it in my most recent comments :S

Fakhra said...

wow looks great :)

http://www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

victoria said...

looks pretty! they suit you well :)

MissFeelo said...

Aw this sounds so cool! Why wouldn't you wear this out?! I think it looks great on you and isn't crazy extravagant!

Sara said...

THank you :)

Sara said...

Thanks :) I think it's too bright tho :S

Sara said...

I'm not the one to go out looking like this..I wear all black and look almost depressed! lol. I don't mind being more daring inside my apt. lol! But thanks dear :D

ᴏᴛᴛᴏ said...

This looks gorgeous! You should totally wear it out :O
The challenge sounds pretty interesting, too~

Popblush said...

You have gorgeous eyes hun!! Great replication!

Sara said...

Ty so much :) and thanks for the follow :)