Monday, September 10, 2012

REVIEW: L'oreal Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner

I purchased this soon after tossing out Elf's liquid eyeliner.  I knew I wanted something soft, especially after experiencing the rigidness and sharpness of said previous.



 




REVIEW:

EASE OF APPLICATION:  3.5/5
Since I don't have much experience with liquid eyeliner's and this being my second, I was quite pleased.
It was definitely easier to apply and much gentler on my eyelids than my first liquid eyeliner.   Product pickup is good, almost too good. I had to scrape off excess along the opening of the container.  The felt tip is definitely preferred in my case.  The consistency of the product is good.  It isn't too thick nor thin.

WEAR:  4/5
This lasted me all day.  It didn't rub off that easily, even after rubbing my eyes. I really like that it's waterproof.

PRODUCT FOR PRICE:  4/5
I can't remember exactly, but this costed me just under 10$ and lasted me about 4 months.  It's a pretty good deal.   2.50$ per month for daily use.

OVERALL RESULT: 4/5
I would purchase this again.  I will probably try out other liquid eyeliners first to see if there is anything better. This is a good buy if you're looking to watch your wallet.



This was taken closer to the end, just before tossing it out.  Still does a good job though...
The above photo was taken at the beginning of use.  Looks fresher too!  lolol...


What liquid eyeliners have you used?  Recommend me some! ;)

Thanks for reading!
Sara.

15 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm in need of a new eyeliner. I like how this one is a really dark brown. Thanks for sharing! :)

MissFeelo said...

Not bad! I already recommended my HG liner but recently I've tried Make Up Forever's aqua line and really like it. However, I was lucky to get it as a gift and the price probably would stop me from re-purchasing. I've tried another L'oreal liquid liner, with a similar tip and didn't like it much. I can't remember what it's called but it's in a gold tube and so many others like it.

Janet said...

this seems like a great eyeliner but I'm using dolly wink's eyeliner and it is pretty bold and long lasting =)

Sara said...

Hi Brianna, Thanks for your comment and no problem. I too, like dark brown eyeliners..they are more natural :)

Sara said...

Hmmm. I think I may have an idea of what other L'oreal one you're talking about. It was a bit pricier I think? I should really try a higher end one..I always gravitate to drugstore brands though :S

Sara said...

Thanks Janet :) I am currently using lioele dollish..and it seems to be alright so far :)

laura elizabeth said...

Great review, I'm gonna be needing a liquid eyeliner soon so this helps ;3


xo, Lhttp://punkbonbon.blogspot.com/ps: be sure to check out my first post :3

MissFeelo said...

probably! I think it was 7$+ or something.. I regret buying it. I've been lucky and received higher-end brands as gifts and honestly, they ARE worth it but I'm still too broke to afford them. So Almay until I'm no longer a broke student! haha

Sara said...

Cool..I will have to try almay out! Right now I'm using Lioele..it's okay so far. I'm definitely gonna try a higher end one next! THen almay! :) THanks for the rec XD

Sara said...

Thanks Laura! Glad to have helped :D

Mishi said...

This is pretty cool... Looks like it's furry felt tip. I really like the dark brown/coffee color.. its def more natural and less harsh than black. Thx for the review.. i'll be looking out for this next time i'm at Target.


By the way, I am having a giveaway with beauty products from Asia. Hope you'll get a chance to check it out ^_^http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

misskatv said...

wow, i like how you take photos. it's really neat! i don't like those kind of applicator. it's so hard :(

Gerry Berry said...

Interesting liner, I like that it is brown since I'm looking for a brown liquid liner. Thank you for your review ~
______
I think anyone can rock blonde aha! Thank you for your compliment babe!

Sara said...

Thanks dear :) Sorry to hear..I actually find these softer, lol. Which is good for you?

Sara said...

Thanks and np :) I actually prefer dark brown..just looks more natural.