Sunday, March 11, 2012

TAG: 11 Questions

The beautiful Livia  tagged me to do the 11 Questions tag.  I really enjoy reading and getting to know more about the person behind the blog, so I'm very happy to have been tagged, because now I have another reason to share a bit more about me with you.  :)

 


 

First, the rules of the tag:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag

The questions I was asked from Livia:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"My eyes are so puffy and I'm hungry.  What time is it?" 

2. What are the top 3 Beauty Products you cannot live without?
This one is tough, lol.  I guess if I had to pick it would be dark brown eyeliner, eyelash curler, and bb creamI pick dark brown eyeliner because it's very versatile, for me anyway.  I can line my eyes, do shading techniques to mimic eyeshadow, and contouring.  Eyelash curler because they make my eyes that much more awake looking, and bb cream to conceal blemishes.

3. What are your best physical features?
From what I've been told..I would say my eyes.  Sadly, that's all I can think of.  I don't like my nose and face shape.  This is why I always have my hair down and covering my face...

4. What's your favourite form of exercise?
I enjoy weight lifting, especially arms.  How cliche right?  I really enjoy bicep curls and side lateral raises, lol.  If you don't know what it means..here's some info from bodybuilding.com.  I also do plenty of pushups, because I find it very effective.  I don't really look forward to doing pushups because it's tedious and can be hard.  However, I'm proud to say the most pushups I've done is 50 straight (full body).

5. Do you play any instruments?
Does rockband count?  I used to play percussion in Jr. Highschool.  I was pretty good.  I probably suck now, lol.    

6. What is your worst pet peeve?
Some might not like this.  But a pet peeve of mine is what I deem as 'Blog Snobbery'.  In all honesty, I find it rather annoying when I read blogs and see how many commentators leave pleasant and sweet notes, only to find no acknowledgement.  Mind you the blogger might be busy right?  But post after post after post?  C'mon.. there is a reason your blog is popular.  I'm not saying you should respond to every single comment, but at least acknowledge the masses with a simple 'thank you'.  I'm gonna leave my 2 cents at that...I don't want someone slapping my wrists!! lol..  I always try to respond to every comment.  I find that you take your time to comment when you don't have to, so I should be thankful that you did.

7. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah..myself.  lol!  But seriously...something bit my right eye and I went all Quasimodo.  My right eye swelled up pretty badly.  Spider maybe? I know, ew, don't ask.  Good thing for Ibuprofen, the swelling subsided incredibly in just two days. 

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Another tough one.  Vancouver or Australia.  I'm thinking it's not as cold as Toronto.  I could be wrong.

9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope.  In love with a persons physical appearance, yes though.

10. Do you sing in the shower?
No I don't.  But I do think alot; usually of upcoming blog posts, things I have to do, what I want to buy. lol.

11. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't know.  I guess it would be back when I was living in Philadelphia and was able to hang out with my cousins lots.  Usually I just play with my sister who is about 2 years older than me.  But, when we moved to Philly we spent alot of time with our 3 cousins.  All are about our age.  It was real fun being able to play Nintendo Street Fighter, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, lol! 

So now onto my 11 questions, and I tag these awesome and inspiring ladies:


My questions:

1. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?  (Include:  Starter dish / Main dish / Drink)


2. Do you have a talent you've yet to share on your blog or very rarely share?


3. What is your favorite type of cheese?


4. If you had the chance to eat dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?


5. Do you have something or someone who consistently inspires you?


6. What first name springs to mind when I mention the word 'Beautiful'?


7. If I gave you 1000$, what would you spend or invest the money on?


8. What is your favourite clothing item? 


9. Heels or flats?


10. Do you workout often?


11.  Also like Livia, what is a pet peeve of yours?



I hope you liked this post.  Don't mind the mini rant.  I rant alot, trust me.  
I hope to hear from my fellow 'taggees', lol...I'd love to know more about you.  
Also, thank you Livia for tagging me.   I had alot of fun answering your questions.

Till next time,
Sara.


14 comments:

Livia Soriano said...

Thanks for writing the post so quickly! I enjoyed reading your answers. But seriously, the first time I saw a FOTD of yours, I quickly got jealous of your pointy nose (since I always wished I had a bigger one), so be proud of it! ;)
I hope you're fully recovered from your eye inflammation!

Sara said...

 Thanks Livia :)  I enjoyed posting it, it was really fun to do and was really sweet of you to tag me.  Thanks for the compliment also and my eye is pretty much back to normal. 
xx sara.

Penelope_L said...

Was great learning more about you. Excellent tag, love the questions, as well as your answers!

Sara said...

 Thanks Penelope :)  It was lots of fun sharing :)

Funnyfacebeauty said...

Yay, just finished doing mine. It's up now :) 

Sara said...

 Yay :) I'm going to read it now :) xx Sara.

Maryam Maquillage said...

this is such a cute tag!! I really loved reading your answers and getting to know more about you. For the record, I think you have a maaarvelous face shape dahling!!! Thanks so much for tagging me, you're a doll <3

Sara said...

 Thank you dear.  You are so lovely xx <3

Sara.

Gerry said...

I agree that eye liner and BB cream are things I can not live without! Well not literally, but yeah.  I like how you picked Australia as one of the places you'd want to live in (* v*) YAY

I USE TO PLAY NINJA TURTLES ON STREET FIGHTER TOO! I loved that game so much! I always chose Leonardo because I thought he was the strongest.

quinkitty said...

Hi, nice tag. I think you should still be happy about your face shape haha theres always a hairstyle that looks best on certain face shapes right? it's funny that you want to live in somewhere thats not cold as for me coming from Malaysia I always want to see snow all year round lol!! well I guess not super cold though! :D

Sara said...

 lol..for me it was michaelangelo or donatello.  I'd love to live in Australia..seems so sunny and warm..unlike here.  It's pretty much cool to cold 3/4 of the year and summer seems too short!

Sara said...

 Yes true.. :)  Long hair suits me best..usually long and layered :) Come to canada and it's cold pretty much all the time.  Or it could be me :S.. :)

Donna_gragasin said...

aw thank you for tagging me!! <3 i think a lot in the shower too.  i find that it's my zen hahahah. 

Sara said...

 No problem. ^^  Too much thinking = longer showers lol.