Saturday, March 17, 2012

FOTD: Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

So I joined the band wagon for the St. Patty's FOTD look.  I was inspired by the colours of St. Patrick's day and of course fellow beauty bloggers.

It's nothing crazy or amazing, but it was fun to do and it's fun to share :)





FOTD:  St. Patrick's Day

ITEMS USED:
Wales 88 Colour Palette - 2 matte greens and 1 shimmer green for the inner eye corner
elf shimmer eyeliner in 'Grassy Green'
Circle Lenses in Geo Nudy Green - Review here / Can be purchased here

The wales 88 Palette is pretty good in pigmentation and the elf shimmer eyeliner is also really good.  
Green shows up quite nicely in flash photos.


Also, on a side note about the giveaway, I've posted an updated 'edit' about which winners will win what in case the two winners choose the same prize pack.  I will post it here too.  Winner 1 will have first dibs and winner two will win the other Prize option.  Don't forget to join!  
Thanks!
Sara.

23 comments:

THT Christina said...

The green is so bright! I can never get my green eyeshadow to pop out that much haha I do have primer though... that should do the trick x)

Desiree said...

Wow! I love how you got the green to pop like that! Looks like I will have to buy that palette & elf liner!
Very pretty! :)

Sara said...

 Yea I hear ya..I made them pop more by mixing the pigments with water.  It really makes a difference!  :D

MissFeelo said...

So I just stumbled upon your blog and love it. I love your photos! The green lenses look great on you!

I rocked a similar look yesterday too!

Sara said...

 Hi and thank you :)  It means alot to me and gone to check out your blog :)

Maryam Maquillage said...

so cool! I love the green framing your eyes, very fun and different!

Sara said...

 Thank Maryam :)  Hopefully I can be as amazing as you one day

♥ Natalie said...

Oh wow, this is amazing!!! <3 I love this *__*
Especially with the green lenses

Vanessa Jhoy said...

i love it!!!! green is really your color :)

Banny said...

I like this look! I like the green on the lower lash line!

Addie said...

That's a very bright pop of colour! Very cute c:

Sara said...

 Thanks Desiree!  :)

Dinorah said...

So pretty! I love the green on you & the lip color is lovely!

Onika Ru Chi said...

sooo pretty <3

Sara said...

 Thanks Dinorah :D 

Sara said...

 Thank you :)

Sara said...

 Thanks Addie :D

Sara said...

 Thanks Banny!  Love this technique..haha.

Sara said...

 Thnx Natalie :)

Sara said...

 Thanks Vanessa ^^

Sally Le said...

You look gorgeous! I remember that this look used to be SUPER popular. I wonder what happened?!! It's pretty!

Btw. I received the items and my sister sent me some pictures of it! 
Thanks for the nice letter, I will try to blog about the giveaway even though it's been a while :) 
I have been kind of busy with adjusting here in Japan so I don't have too much energy ^^

Sara said...

 Thanks Sally :)   I don't know when it was popular, lol..I just pulled off what I thought would be easy. 
I just read your post on Japan..it looks like so much fun! 

Sally Le said...

hehe maybe it was just my country! Older girls used to line their bottom lashline with green, turquoise, blue and one day they just stopped ^_^ maybe it was just a trend, but I always thought it was pretty.