Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Favourites

I know it's already March 1st, but February is usually the month of happenings.  Especially with all the birthdays and Valentine's day.  I just wanted to share a few favourite pics that I took during the month of February that weren't shared in my previous Feb. postings!

Enjoy!  :)




BIRTHDAY STUFF...

My favourite Birthday Gift was from my sister who got me MUFE Starter kit.  
I've always wanted to try their foundation and now I get that chance! 
 I stalled on purchasing it because I currently use Vichy foundation, which is awesome and light.  
 
I ended up using the Sephora gift box as a little closet to store all my bottles.  
They usually just sit around on the table, but this box really helps to make things more neat.  :)
 

I also did some baking.  Brownie chunk cupcake with Peanut butter Frosting.
This is really easy to make.  I will have to share this with you! 
 


 XTRA VALENTIIINE PICS...

My boyfriend purchased me some wonderful roses.  I took some nice pics, just thought to share... :) 

For my V-day FOTD, I actually tried 2 lippies.  One lighter, one darker.  
Since the darker, bolder lippie turned out better in photos I used that one.  The lighter one is on the right...


RANDOM ART...

I have this thing, where I love to look at colourful food or candy.
I decided to take a pic of some Swedish berries and draw them using Facebook's 
Graffiti App.  The top photo is the original, and the bottom is my drawing.
You can see me draw it if you have the facebook App!


I guess that's all..
My next post will be a lens review, so stay tuned!!!

Sara.



16 comments:

Sara said...

February was definitely full of a lot of wonderful treats for you.  Those cupcakes look so delicious.

Sara said...

nice post! those cupcakes looks so good! can't wait for your post about it.i am into baking now and i really wanted to try cupcakes =)

Sara said...

I really want to try the HD! I love the cupcakes and the roses! 

Sara said...

i love everything about this post sara.
First off, u look so gorgeous! Both lippies suit you very well, i can't pick which one is better cause i love both :)
And how sweet is your bf? The roses look really lovely.
What an AWESOME bday gift from your sis. How are you liking the MUFE foundation? I love it but i havent tried the HD powder, always wanted to get one though. Review pwease? lol
And that cupcake.. YUMMMOO! lol

Rina xx

http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au

Sara said...

 Thank you :)  They were..and dense too!

Sara said...

 Thanks :)  They are really easy to make.. You should try soda cupcakes.  Only need 2 ingredients and that's it!  I must share that too.  It's always a winner :)

Sara said...

 Thanks Nana.  I should bake more often ;)

Sara said...

 Thanks dear!  I will definitely have to do a review on the makeup items :)  I really like the foundation..she got it at her shade and I was scared it'd be too dark on me, but it turned out perfect.  Will post up maybe this or next month :)

Sara said...

u look so prettty and so happy :D !!! and loving the roses ^^ 

Sara said...

Pretty set of snaps to share even if it were taken in february. Great idea for using the box as an organizer for your makeup and stuff. The roses are very lovely... The baked goodies look delish and most of all you're looking lovely in the picture. :)

Sara said...

 Thank you Elisa :)

Sara said...

 Thanks Angela :)  The box does come in handy :)

kerker said...

wow cool! never tried MUFE stuff before! love the vday look you had!

kerker
The Ugly Moments

Sunnydaysandstarrynights said...

Just wanted to stop back by and let you know we are having a giveaway over on our blog for a personalized necklace.  If you have time please stop by and enter.

Sara said...

 Thank you ^^

Sara said...

Thanks will check it out :)