Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ACEO: Pink hair and blue lace

I drew this on a whim back in the day.  I really like being creative with ACEO drawings, since they are so small and I can do so many without getting bored.  It's almost like an incentive for me to draw more often.  They're small, you don't get bored easily or want to put it away and start another when inspired again, and feels more rewarding when the drawing is completed.  Lol...

Currently working on a quick sketch so I'm hoping to share that soon.

Anyhoo.. the drawing.  Enjoy!




Till next time,
Sara.

7 comments:

Funnyfacebeauty said...

This is AMAZING sara! I am so impressed by your talent!!

Sara said...

 Thanks Alicia! <3

Helena Rodero said...

I really love all your drawings you have an unique style!! I wish I could have one of them just for myself!!!

Sara said...

 Hi Helena,  thank you ^^.  Drawing is also another giveaway I might hold in the future. :)

Helena Rodero said...

 I'll be waiting!!

MissFeelo said...

I've recently developed an attraction to pink hair. I'm not sure how it started (though probably from Xiaxue's influence), weird since I actually dislike pink. lol Anyway, I love how you work with colour! I draw too but my forte is just a pencil. :)

Sara said...

 ha..my forte is pencil too.  I'm sure you'd do well w/ colour pencil fine.  It just takes more time than just black and white.  lol, Xiaxue can influence anything.  I love her..she's amazing.