Monday, February 13, 2012

FOTD: Random V-day look + Weekend Pics

Happy Vday eve!

Hope you all receive the many, many love and chocolates you all so very much deserve.  If you are single, don't fret..spoil yourself.  It's what I'd do.

For my FOTD...
I initially was inspired by Jen's vday look, but quickly realized how much I am such a noob at applying makeup.  I really need practice!  I tried her gradient lip look but then just covered my lips with lipstick.  If I had an idea on how to apply good eyeshadow to hooded lids I would.  I will try next time..but for now, I just applied violet along my inner corners of my eyes.



Here's what I came up with.. nothing special.
I wasn't gonna post it cause I don't really like it, but I did the look so why not?...



My weekend eats :9... 

My family and I went out for me, my sister's, my brother in-law's, and my boyfriend's birthdays.
We all have birthdays in February and had yummy dim sum!

Crab drumsticks, eggtart, mango fish pudding.  Don't let the name fool you.  It isn't fishy tasting..'fish' hence the mold.  
The pudding is mango flavoured with fresh fruit mango inside and condensed milk.  It was pretty good.  I ate the head.

 Fresh black forest cake.  It was made that morning..you could tell.  Soo good and so much cherry!

My slice..

It was a good weekend...
This coming weekend I'm looking forward to just relaxing with some friends

Sara.

6 comments:

Vanessa Jhoy said...

your so pretty! love love love it! and the scarf looks beautiful. and the food looks good of course. nom nom nom ;3

Sara said...

Aww thanks Vanessa :) Food was delish!

sally t. le said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sally t. le said...

Woops, had to delete my previous comment. But wow, that cake looks delicious. So creamy.. and your valentine look is really pretty ^_^

Sara said...

Thanks Sally :)

city said...

nice opinion.. thanks for sharing...