Saturday, January 14, 2012

ACEO: Jen from frmheadtotoe

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my latest ACEO drawing.  It's of Jen from frmheadtotoe.  She is one of my favourite beauty bloggers.   She is absolutely gorgeous.  What I love about her most is her personality.  Her videos always seem so genuine and she always seems so warm and sweet.   Also, she's very interactive with her fans.  I had a fun time drawing this, it took about an hour or two to do. 


 Let me know what you think!
*The reference photo is sourced off her blog.
Mixed media art:  Graphite pencils, staetdler markers, fine point pen.


Thanks!!
Sara


6 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Hola~! Yeah, I didn't see this new post on my dash. :/ I'll try un-following, and then re-following, though.

Anyway, I'm not an art connoisseur or any such thing, but I think that pic is just gooorgggeeoous. I feel like your art kind of captures... emotions? Or maybe the subject's perceived personality or something? I dunno'.

The point is, I love your art~.

Sara said...

Oh thanks Nox! I get the emotion comment alot on my pieces, so it's a big compliment :)

Thanks for re-subbing to help me on my way to what might be a solution! You rock :)

Vanity is an addiction said...

Wow! Great job on the picture....

Sara said...

Thanks Dear :)

Joanne said...

I love the drawing! You're so talented. Jen is one of my favorite gurus too! Did you send this to her?

Sara said...

Thanks Joanne :)