Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wow...

Wow is right...it's been awhile!

Haven't been here much lately, I come back every now and then to see if anyone has an inquiry but so far it's been quiet.  I am in hopes that'll change and my posts & visitations will be more frequent.  Days aren't so bad and time doesn't seem much of a stand still anymore.  

New updates??  Nothing much really...

My boyfriend and I got a truck together.  I must say we look pretty coooool in it B).  lol.

I got more lenses..ha!   Still a lens hoarder.  I have to catch up on lens reviews.  I owe you guys don't I?  Nox is whoopin' my A**.. But she is a walking Lenscyclopedia, lol.  Really, she is.  It's pretty amazing what she knows. 


Anyways, in no specific order the following lenses should be posted..and if they aren't, please someone harass me.

* Geo 2 tone green (CM-723)
* Calaview 2 tone brown (Similar to Nudy brown)
* Old Adult blue (E-203) Sponsored by Shoppingholics.com
* EOS V-102L (Similar to barbie circle brown)
* EOS Gothic 3 tone hazel

Post soon!  Stay tuned!
Sara.

4 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Glad to see you back. Don't be scared of the dare to wear challenge. I am looking forward to seeing your look!
xx
Alicia

❤TeddyCat❤ said...

Hey! I'm really happy that you come back!! I was waiting for your lenses reviews.
I want to know how Geo 2 tone green look on you!! because I'm planning to buy a pair of green lenses!!
:)

Sara said...

Thanks Alicia! I'm gonna try it out! I'm pretty anxious!

aww thanks Teddy! That will be my first then.

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Hooray~. I'm super happy to see you blogging again: I always look forward to seeing what you post. :]

Also, ooohh: a truck? That DOES sound pretty awesome. 8)

P.S. Ppptthhh- I'm churning out these reviews because I'm super far behind on them and have SO many lenses left to do. @_@ Haha