Sunday, April 24, 2011

REVIEW: Burt's Bees Natural Tinted Lip Balm + Small Update...

Ok..small update first.  I don't know about any of you but I couldn't seem to add reactions to my blogger.  My template is too customized or something that no matter what I did I couldn't get it to work.  Well..I finally did.  Genius.  I wanted to share because I like the widget lots :)  I'm hoping to customize the widget a little more once I find the proper codes :)   Let's hope I don't mess it up...


 
I recently purchased a lip balm I love.  I love buying lip balms if you don't know, anything that is tinted and sheer.  If I have nothing on hand I use very little lipstick just to add colour, as I have old lady lips lol!  They look pale and dry and when they have some colour, it makes a world of difference.  I no longer look like I'm going to keel over.


The lip balm is pretty new I believe...I've only seen it in Wal-mart.  It costed me just under 8$ CAD before taxes.  It's not bad and I think you're paying for more packaging than product.  The packaging is well put together though.  So nice..lol.



Pretty packaging:  Comes in a cardboard tube that makes me feel green.  The actual packaging of the lipbalm is generic.  Brown.

 If you haven't noticed, the right side of my lip is with lip balm.  The left is naked.
See...told you how pale and old I look.   Blegh!!  The result is sheer and tinted...I really like the feel.  It's not greasy or sticky and it's pretty moisturizing. 
I put the actual lip balm colour beneath the colour of what you see when you're purchasing the product.  They are pretty well matched. 

Thanks!
Sara.

8 comments:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Oohh~~~. Yeah, it must be a new product: I've never yet seen or heard of it. :]] But still: gorgeoouss~~. (I'm more of a lip balm gal, too...)

And the tint is really just perfectly subtle but noticeable. <33 I may have to try this myself whenever places around me start stocking it.

Crystal Luvz said...

I've been wanting to try this tinted lip balm, but I find it to be too expensive, $8!! I think I will get it when I'm going down to the States!

C.Y. said...

i like it! look my new outfit! http://redpassioncy.blogspot.com/ i follow you!

MissKatv said...

sadly, burts bees didn't work for me. :(
BTW, I followed you :3
http://misskatv.blogspot.com

Ke said...

thanks for the review! the lip balm looks nice, i like burt bees a lot because they're paraben free lip balms, at least the original is :)

ke
my makeup blog: blissfullyke.blogspot.com

Marie said...

I like Burt's Bees and this is a nice subtle shade.:D

Thanks for the pictures.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Chococcuro said...

I am a huge Burt's Bee's lip balm fan!! Thanks so much for telling me about this product ;)

Nice blog btw, I will be following ^^

alona15 said...

Nice blog. Please share this beauty tip on Lifo. A fun site for girls with online wardrobe and fashion trends.