Monday, March 28, 2011

DARE TO WEAR: FOR JAPAN (Contest by Funny Face Beauty)

Here's my entry for Alicia from Funny Face Beauty's Dare to Wear Charity Challenge, to help raise money to help those in Japan. For every look entered, Alicia's family will donate 10$ to those in need. So 10 looks = 100$, 100 looks = 1000$, you get the idea.

If you'd like to participate, you can find all the details of the event here.
Remember, every little bit helps.

I had alot of fun with this challenge. I always wondered what I'd look like if I had done my makeup like a gyaru...or if I'd look better..lol. So what better time to do it then now? Plus it's for a good cause :)

My look was inspired by Tsubasa Masuwaka, a popular Japanese model, Gyaru/himegyaru.

Mind you I look nothing like her and don't even own a wig..but the last few photos gives you an idea of what I'd look like with a wig on..pretty wigs too. lol.

Also, I am wearing double eyelid tape and falsies on my top and lower lashline...with heavy, HEAVY makeup in order to make my eyes bigger. Oh yeah, I'm wearing circle lenses too...it's the magic of circle lenses.. O_O.

Please note, I only light and colour edited my pics. I did not alter my face in these photos.

Warning: BIG Pictures ahead. 


 

The next two pics were edited on Taaz.com. Since I didn't have a wig, I used this site to play around to see what I'd look like if I did.. turned out pretty good I might say. What do you think?



An opportunity to Cam-whore...or act silly...

I wasn't used to the lashes. The double eyelid tape
didn't help either. However, they did
make my eyes more OOOPEN.

Don't ask why my face is the way it
is...I will never lick my lips in public this
way. Ladies use tissue if they have something
on their lips. This kind of makes me think this is
what I'd look like drunk in a club. "Whuuuuut?"
I do like how my eye makeup looks though..lol!
Don't mess with me. The face says it all..and that
poor excuse of a fist.

Hope you liked this post.

I wish Japan and fast and speedy recovery.
Caring is one of the greatest gifts to give. We all have it in us and it's limitless.
Sara.

4 comments:

Donna ♥ Baby said...

you have the cutest eyes! i love the kawaii look and the "wigs" did make a difference haha. i really need to do this. hopefully when i have time cause its such a good cause! so nice of funnyface :)

Sara said...

Thanks Donna :) I hope you do this..it was much fun and I'd love to see your idea / creation :) :) :)

kaizokumousy said...

nice I love it with a wig^_^

Sara said...

Thanks Kaizokumousy! :)