Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog Name...?

I've been having second thoughts about my blog name...should I change it?
I know the name "eyeseeyouuu" sort of pertains to lenses..but, kiiinda doesn't spell out beauty blog which my blog kind of is also.

I was hoping to get some other opinions...

I've thought of some blog names and here's what I came up with...

- Confessions of Lens Hoarder
- Lens Hoarding Loft
- Rainbow Eyes..Because I pretty much have most lens colours...
(you name it - pink, red, violet, black, blue, green, hazel, yellow...etc, etc...)
- Sugar Coated Mumbles (I mumble alot or speak low / soft. Not like a Man low!)
- My Mumble Pad
- Short and Sweet
- Mumbled Moments

EDIT: Added a Poll with a few more optional names to decide from. I really am liking the "Pretty Peepers".
My eyes are one of my favourite features... :) If you decide to vote, you can choose more than one. :)

So far my faves are
#1, "My Mumble Pad", #2 "Mumbled Moments", and #3 "Lens Hoarding Loft" .
I would probably add a sub-title.

Let me know your thoughts!

xoxo
Sara.

14 comments:

Mara said...

Oh, oh, oh....I like Rainbow eyes. You have every color in the rainbow. I know how you feel, I changed my blog name recently and I feel so much happier. Although, it does not pertain to makeup but my boyfriend. LMAO

Sara said...

hehe..you're so cute Mara. I like rainbow eyes too ...kinda catchy and might make people wonder "rain? bow? eyes?" lol.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I really like Sugar Coated Mumbles. It has a nice sound to it... I always like three worded titles.. LOL!

Sara said...

Hehe...added a few more onto a Poll...I'm kind of Digging "Pretty Peepers". My eyes are my favourite asset.

Jennifer :) ~ said...

ooh i like pretty peepers! i'm going to vote for that ^_^ just letting you know i've always liked your current name, i think it's cute :)

Tamaneko said...

Pretty Peepers sounds cool :3

Toni Tralala said...

My Mumble Pad! :) I like this. It's very catchy and youthful!

I'm currently hosting a giveaway. Please do join if you're interested. :)

Manni said...

Hey Girl. I"m going to vote for Pretty Peepers, because you have beautiful eyes!!!

Sara said...

Thanks Ladies! Looks like pretty peepers is in the runnings... Maybe I can jumble the top 3 into one lol..

Irene said...

Oh, how I wish I could wear all the lenses you post about! I can only wear toric lenses *sigh*

Loving the "pretty peepers" and "rainbow eyes"

Donna ♥ Baby said...

i love confessions of a lens hoarder! <3 :)

Donna ♥ Baby said...

LOL it seems like everyone has a different opinion but its up to you i love all the options :)

Sara said...

Thanks Donna...I'm really liking pretty peepers :D and I see you're building quite the collection too! :D

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.