Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My NA'VI (Avatar)

Hi everyone,

I was bored today and was looking at some self-made Avatars on Facebook and I got a little kick to do one myself. I love that movie and I am so excited for the second!
I've always wondered what I'd look like as a Na'vi and so I decided to create my own in Photoshop.
I am in no way a pro at this program, I'm actually a noob and self taught. I use the tools I know to create the result I want and I'm pretty happy with the outcome! So I thought I'd share. :)

Let me know your thoughts!



Me as a Na'vi! Pretty cool!
Created in Photoshop CS2.

My reference photo used.
Lenses are Bausch & Lomb softlens Indigo

Have you created your own Na'vi?
If so, please share!..I'd love to see!


Thanks!
Sara.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First pic, Na'vi SOoooo adorable. Second pic, lovely and sweet.

Sara said...

Thanks Anony :) ^^

S Fiona said...

omg PHOTOSHOP NOOB?! and you managed to do that! @.@ wooow. :D LOOOK SOO DAMN CUTE!

Buy some huge ass yellow/greenish lenses bahaha

♥ Jhoy ♥ said...

you have great skill sara! you so need to do me one too! >_< lol... i remember the one you made me on soompi a long time ago, and your ps skills improved by like 10000000000 times =] love it!!!!

Sara said...

Thanks Shara..hehe...I should eh? I'd freak everyone out!

@Jhoy - sure...send me a pic.