Friday, September 17, 2010

FOTD - Watermelon look.

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while but thought tonight would be good because it's Friday!
Yay!

Anyhow, this look was inspired by Promise Tamang Phan's Watermelon look. I love the fact that she does these awesome fruit looks and shares her makeup creations on fb. I've already been inspired by a few and plan on recreating them. Thanks Promise for your inspiring looks! :)
You can find her youtube channel on my blog list. She always comes up with original ideas and recreates some of the hottest looks.


W a t e r M e l o n
Promise on your left and me on your right.
I think I made the seeds Huge!
* Clickable *

Thanks!
Sara.




5 comments:

Charming Vanity said...

Wow! This is a very cute look! Amazing!

xx
mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

siwing said...

love the look ! very pretty !

Sara said...

Thanks ladies :) Hope to do moree :) Maybe banana?

Manni said...

love it. I wanna see more! post some more : )

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!