Saturday, September 11, 2010

LENS REVIEW: EOS Super Nudy Green (G207)

Hi all,

I'm back with another lens review.

These lenses were sponsored by Kiwiberry1-collection.com. I am in no way affiliated with this company and am not being paid to do this review. This is all based on personal and honest opinion.

First and foremost, I love the colour of these lenses. They are a beautiful green colour. It's not a hulk green like my angel greens
(which I wasn't too fond of). These are more of a rich forest green.
EOS (G-207) Super Nudy Green
Photo indoors with natural lighting. No Flash


Eos (G-207) Super Nudy Green Review:

Colour: ★★★★☆
Like above, I love the colour of these lenses. In person they are a rich forest green and photograph a bit more brightly and boldly, yet still very gem like and pretty. These look nothing like Dollyeye Green, which I find are a scary green.


Enlargement: ★★★1/2☆☆
These lenses are 14.5 mm and are good for enlargement. For some reason though, they didn't appear too big on me. Maybe I am used to 14.5 mm now, but I still find my Max Pure Browns larger even though they are the same diameter. Still larger than 14.0 mm, obviously. Yet somehow not as enlarging as initially thought.

Comfort: ★★★★☆
Like all my EOS lenses, I like them. :)

Naturalness: ★★★☆☆
I think the colour is too rich to pull off as natural, it's almost unreal. But the lens is dark enough to not fully give away the fact these are lenses. I find it hard to explain. I guess you'll have to judge for yourself.


Price: ★★★★☆
Of course, like ALL of her lenses. 20$ USD.


Photos:
*** Do not reuse, redistribute, re-upload these photos without permission.
*** Exception for Kiwiberry1-collection.



Photo of the lens and vials.

5 Point view and the lens itself: Natural light. No Flash.

5 Point view and the lens itself: Flash

COMPARISON SHOT: Natural Light / No Flash

BOTH LENS IN: Natural Light / No Flash

BOTH LENS IN: Flash

BOTH LENS IN: High Flash

BOTH LENS IN: Soft Portrait Flash

Full Face with flash

Video:

*** Model is me.



Thanks!
Sara.

4 comments:

Charming Vanity said...

This is soooo pretty! I might try them out soon. =)

XOXO
mycharmingvanity.blogspot.com

Manni said...

oooh! I really like these ones: )
So pretty!!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

These are great!! Do you know how long you can wear them for? Are they monthly or bi monthly? I remember you writing a post about lenses lasting a yr... I'm really curious because I want to purchase my first pair :)

Sara said...

Thanks ladies :)

Rainydays these are yearly and you can wear them between 6-8 hours. I don't personally but I can. :)