Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LENS REVIEW: EOS M-201 Brown.

I got these lenses a while back. I initially wanted to get gng bt02 Brown which has a similar lens design. The difference in my opinion (based on pictures) is bt02 brown is actually a circle lens that enlarges your iris. Also the bt02 brown is more opaque.

The M-201 brown is a cosmetic lens that barely enlarges and is more of an enhancer. The inner portion is a dot matrix pattern that is orangy-yellowish, followed by a spikey outer limbal ring. I do not wear these often as I find they don't do much for me. They are very natural. However, I like natural BIG. Not natural normal.

Full face indoors with flash


EOS M-201 Brown Review:



Colour:
2/5. Not noticeable enough for my liking. I think these would be much cooler on light blue or green. I personally would find the effect very pretty.

Enlargement: 1/5. Barely there.
Naturalness: 4/5. Blending is very nice. These give my dark brown eyes a hint of light brown.
Comfort: 4/5. Eos lenses are very comfortable. More than my geos.
Price: I paid around 20$ USD for these. So about average pricing.

Photos:

Lens by itself in my hand:
COMPARISON SHOT: No Flash
Flash:

Video: Model is me.



Thanks!
Sara.

1 comment:

♥ Noxin ♥ said...

Huh-- they're like a toned down version of the BT02 Browns, sorta'.

And very natural, too.:] Though I can see how you'd lose interest in them, as natural as they are. :/ I feel the same with my M-207 Browns sometimes.

Will you be getting the BT02s after all, in the future?