Monday, April 12, 2010

LENS REVIEW: Acuvue Hazel Green

Short and sweet.
I do not like these lenses.
The Acuvue jade green is a better option if you want a more green lens.

This lens color is more like poop brown...yes... poop brown.


The reason I tried these is because I was getting a little bored of my jade greens, which I have been reordering over and over again. I was kind of excited that hey, a hazel green...how cool is that? Big mistake! The instant these went on my eyes I knew it wasn't the right color, something is off. Aside from the blunt pupil hole, something else. Was it the poop brown? Yes, it was. Ironically enough I actually used all three pairs of the lenses only because it was my only option for a color change. Other than that...they sit in their case. Whatever...you just care about the photos right? ;) Ya me too.


My ratings:

Comfort:
4/5. Can't complain. I can wear these for long periods of time without rewetting.
Colour:
0.5/5. Ew. Who likes the color of poo?
Enlargement:
0/5. These are for color change only. Meh.
Price:
50$ for a box of 3 disposable pairs. Waste of 50$. Get yourself I nice pair of circle lenses instead. My photos: Some are old and some are new. The eye comparison shot is new and so is the video. Everything else is like 2 yrs old...no wait...3. Don't steal..it's not cool. You're cool right? Yeah... not like you'd want to steal these..ahahah!

Photo of the lens itself in my hand.




Eye comparison shot, Acuvue hazel green on your right.

Day light, no flash



Flash Shots

Aaaaand the video: The eye model is me.

Thanks!

3 comments:

won sung beom said...

10$ KPOP Star color contacts + Free Shipping. www.kpop2.com

sara jasmin said...

contact Lenses’ resident optician, Brendan O’Brien commented on swimming with
contact lenses: “Glasses are not practical for swimming and for those
who do not have prescription goggles contact lenses are often the only
option. In these situations it is best to wear daily disposable contact
lenses and discard of them as soon as you finish your swim. This
prevents bacterial infection or chlorine sensitivity. If you do have a
pair of non-prescription goggle’s it’s advisable to wear these at the
same time as your daily lenses. acuvue colors contact lenses

Kim Ha-neul said...

it looks good on you! one thing i like abt acuvue'slenses is its naturalness! :)